MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

RZM M1/52 - Totenkopf, real or fake?

Article about: Hi and greetings from Sweden. During the 2nd World War, my grandfather's brother worked the border between Sweden and Norway. We've found a lot of interesting artifacts and writings from tha

Default RZM M1/52 - Totenkopf, real or fake?

Hi and greetings from Sweden.
    During the 2nd World War, my grandfather's brother worked the border between Sweden and Norway. We've found a lot of interesting artifacts and writings from that time, amongst them this SS Skull Badge.

From what I've understood there's alot of fakes out there and it would be great to know whether this one is the real deal or not. It would also be interesting to know what the value of these things, in the ballpark, is these days and how the European market might look?

All the best, Nisse

RZM M1/52 - Totenkopf, real or fake?
    RZM M1/52 - Totenkopf, real or fake?RZM M1/52 - Totenkopf, real or fake?RZM M1/52 - Totenkopf, real or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM M1/52 - Totenkopf, real or fake?
    P
    Many

?

Hello, yes there are an abundance of fakes out there however I'm almost certain this one is real. A clearer closeup of the front and the back, particularly the post attachment would give you a 100% answer. As for price they are at an all time high. A search for a Deschler SS cap skull will tell you the range
    Regards, Al

I agree with Al. Although the images are a bit too blurry to discern the fine details, it does appear to be an authentic Deschler

?

I agree as well. Original Deschler.

Tim