Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

S.t.@l. marked danziger

Article about: I purchased another s.t.@l. danziger today. This one has a nice worn patina with a little verdigris. Both pins remain on the reverse and marked s.t.@l. ges gesh. I wish more of the older var

Default S.t.@l. marked danziger

I purchased another s.t.@l. danziger today. This one has a nice worn patina with a little verdigris. Both pins remain on the reverse and marked s.t.@l. ges gesh. I wish more of the older varients would pop up, but still happy to add this one to my collection. For some reason I wasnt able to download pics of the reverse from the site, but will add pics when it arrives.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture S.t.@l.  marked danziger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement S.t.@l.  marked danziger
    P
    Many

I saw this for sale looks good to me. Vince

Dos
    ?

Great skull and a good one in my opinion. Congrats! Hefty price tag though! With the UK - EU taxes etc.

Don't know how it is for shipments across the pond. For future reference, The back side:

S.t.@l.  marked danziger

Thank you Marten. Yes the price was a bit steep, but these are getting harder to find. Hope your enjoying your vacation, looks amazing!

Dos
    ?

Yes, they are definitely hard to come by. I got back yesterday after 14 days of mountains, lakes, beautiful villages and schnaps! It was great. Thank you friend. Enjoy it

So I get an email from the seller today saying, sorry, someone else beat you to it.. Never had that happen before.. And then I find out today that I lost out on a much bigger deal from the weekend.. Not a good week for me 🤔

I am surprised to see that these in same conditions of conservation,
    first pattern pre ww2 skulls already exceed the price of the second pattern ww2 skulls !
    Jedem das Seine

Dos
    ?

Sad to hear that you missed out on this one, Dan. There must have been someone a split second faster than you.. I don't know how his website works. An item that is checked out should be put on reserved or labeled sold to keep these problems from happening. I would be pissed...

Quote by Dos View Post
    Sad to hear that you missed out on this one, Dan. There must have been someone a split second faster than you.. I don't know how his website works. An item that is checked out should be put on reserved or labeled sold to keep these problems from happening. I would be pissed...
    Thanks Marten
    Last edited by Buster1; 08-20-2021 at 02:00 AM.