Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS cap insignia not always a matched maker

Article about: These SS skulls and eagle were not always a matched set per maker from the info I found.If the wear is consistant it was probably issued that way.Any thoughts on this?These are different mak

Default SS cap insignia not always a matched maker

These SS skulls and eagle were not always a matched set per maker from the info I found.If the wear is consistant it was probably issued that way.Any thoughts on this?These are different makers but look like they were from the same cap,per the wear.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS cap insignia not always a matched maker  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS cap insignia not always a matched maker
    P
    Many

?

Hard to be sure but that set has nicely matched look. The eagle however looks like zinc in the photo and the TK is cupal. I would have no issues putting that set on a cap.
    Regards, Al

?

Nice originals however I believe no way to tell when they came together. The patina does match very well. I would just enjoy them.

Tim

Thanks guys!Al the eagle is from 36 and I believe is cupal.

Can we see the reverse?

Yes will see if I can take a couple of reverse,TK is marked RZM in circle then M1/52.The eagle marked SS in circle then RZM in circle and then 155/36.Eagle has both prongs but TK is missing part of one prong.So Deschler TK and Assmann eagle.Both are Cupal and look to be same era?

?

I put a nice matching Deschler cupal set on a cap recently but more often then not, they're mismatched.

The Assmann 1936 eagles are very nice ! I matched one with a Deschler skull for another cap and it looks great

Regards, Al

Very nice Al,love those caps!That hat stand is cool.Here are the backs of my set.Need to wear gloves to handle these as valuable as they have become.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS cap insignia not always a matched maker   SS cap insignia not always a matched maker  

?

That's a great set !
    Regards, Al

Here is a Deschler with both prongs.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS cap insignia not always a matched maker   SS cap insignia not always a matched maker  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast