MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS skulls,just have a few to show

Article about: First these have been reviewed and deemed good.Not a big SS collector but have a few examples.I like them,these bought years ago,couldnt afford them at todays prices.ha

Default SS skulls,just have a few to show

First these have been reviewed and deemed good.Not a big SS collector but have a few examples.I like them,these bought years ago,couldnt afford them at todays prices.ha
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS skulls,just have a few to show   SS skulls,just have a few to show  

SS skulls,just have a few to show   SS skulls,just have a few to show  

SS skulls,just have a few to show   SS skulls,just have a few to show  

SS skulls,just have a few to show  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS skulls,just have a few to show
    P
    Many

?

Thanks for posting, I've seen them on separate threads but nice to see the group. I really like that early skull top center.
    The prices have skyrocketed since last year, really almost impossible to continue collecting them unless you have very deep pockets.

Thanks ,yes they have dried up,if one comes up for sale it dosent last long even at 1k plus.Of course the early danzinger type are still affordable but they are not as desirable to collectors it seems.

raz
    ?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Thanks for posting, I've seen them on separate threads but nice to see the group. I really like that early skull top center.
    The prices have skyrocketed since last year, really almost impossible to continue collecting them unless you have very deep pockets.
    I wonder WHO has been buying them all up in the last couple years Al ?????? haha . Nice Totenkopf collection TC . I like it .

Dos
    ?

Those are some very nice skulls you got there! Are the Deschler & Sohne TK early types of just regular M1/52 ? Like Aldo mentions the top skull is one you don’t see very often. Thank you for sharing these with us. I would really like to add a SS-TK button in the future.. unfortunately the prices are going mad! Wonder if they will ever go down... Probably not.

If you have the time i would love to see the back sides of these fine examples!

-Dos

?

Quote by raz View Post
    I wonder WHO has been buying them all up in the last couple years Al ?????? haha . Nice Totenkopf collection TC . I like it .
    Ha ha, yes guilty as charged.

Very nice collection, I also like the early top skull fist time I've seen this one.

Thanks guys!Yeah the top early skull is a rare variant that I have never seen before either,nor has collectors that have looked at it.It was pinned to a rough pre ww2 1910 holster.If anyone has one of these ,would like to see it!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS skulls,just have a few to show   SS skulls,just have a few to show  

?

I have two similar types but they they look a bit different. There is one in Stonemint's thread on Danziger's

SS skulls,just have a few to showSS skulls,just have a few to show

Credit: Stonemeint

See post #37 TK-Danziger Visor Cap Skulls Reference Thread

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast