Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SS-Totenkopf Collar Plate

Article about: Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have the collection shown in the picture and I would like to ask what I understand that the purse has a ss-totenkopf collar plate? Is it genuine? Is there any wa

Default SS-Totenkopf Collar Plate

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have the collection shown in the picture and I would like to ask what I understand that the purse has a ss-totenkopf collar plate? Is it genuine? Is there any way to tell if it is genuine or not? I have inherited a collection of pictures and I would believe that everything shown in the pictures is genuine. Thanks in advance to everyone who answered!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-Totenkopf Collar Plate   SS-Totenkopf Collar Plate  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Totenkopf Collar Plate
    P
    Many

?

If you can take close up clear photo of the TK collar tab front and back and list in the SS insignia section you will get a definitive answer.

Good Luck

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-uniforms-insignia/
    Regards, Al

Thank you!

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have the collection shown in the picture and I would like to ask what I understand that the purse has a ss-totenkopf collar plate? Is it genuine? Is there any way to tell if it is genuine or not? The collar plate is sewn onto the purse, so I can't and don't want to take it off the purse. I have inherited a collection of pictures and I would believe that everything shown in the pictures is genuine. If the collar plate is a genuine ss-totenkopf, then what kind of value is there? Thanks in advance to everyone who answered!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-Totenkopf Collar Plate   SS-Totenkopf Collar Plate  

SS-Totenkopf Collar Plate   SS-Totenkopf Collar Plate  

?

Yes. Looks very desirable. Best

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have the collection shown in the picture and I would like to ask what I understand that the purse has a ss-totenkopf collar plate? Is it genuine? Is there any way to tell if it is genuine or not? The collar plate is sewn onto the purse, so I can't and don't want to take it off the purse. One corner of the collar plate is folded back, i.e. the collar plate is not torn. I have inherited a collection of pictures and I would believe that everything shown in the pictures is genuine. If the collar plate is a genuine ss-totenkopf, then what kind of value is there and how rare are such ss-totenkopf collar plates?? Thanks in advance to everyone who answered!

Hi, if possible, can I delete it myself, or can the administrator delete my messages from this thread, because I put many of the same messages in the same thread? First time using this forum, sorry.