Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Visor Cap Eagle 155/38

Article about: Hello all, As always, I hope everyone is well. To continue my post from last week, I have been offered this visor cap eagle marked 155/38. Comparing it to the example linked below (I apologi

Default SS Visor Cap Eagle 155/38

Hello all,

As always, I hope everyone is well. To continue my post from last week, I have been offered this visor cap eagle marked 155/38. Comparing it to the example linked below (I apologize if the link is not allowed) I think it stands a chance of being good, but I do not trust my own opinion when dealing with items such as these. Hopefully I can get some opinions as to the originality, and would be very grateful for such. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Kind regards, Andrew

SS Visor Cap Eagle by "SS RZM 155/38"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Visor Cap Eagle 155/38   SS Visor Cap Eagle 155/38  

SS Visor Cap Eagle 155/38  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Visor Cap Eagle 155/38
    P
    Many

It's a rare eagle, congrats.

Thank for the input. glad to finally get a good one! And a rare one at that. Although the maker doesn't match the skull I picked up last week, they will still make a nice display together.

Warbuff, I found one of these aluminum Assman eagles paired with an aluminum Deschler in a veterans trunk. Yours is excellent. Vince

Here’s mine
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Visor Cap Eagle 155/38   SS Visor Cap Eagle 155/38  

Dos
    ?

Absolutely stunning Vincent, It does not get any better than this in my eyes!

@Warbuff,

You might have noticed it yourself, but maybe you want to pair this fine aluminium eagle with a M1/52 Alu TK. There is one for sale atm on E-Stand.

-Dos

CBH
    ?

He already has one, he posted it a while back.
    I look forward to seeing them together.

Here is the link to the TK I picked up last week:

SS Visor Cap Skull

Even though they are not the same maker, it is a plus that both are aluminum, so I think that they will display well together.

Dos
    ?

Ahh my bad! I did not remember seeing it, Thanks for linking these threads together. Great set now

-Dos

Quote by Dos View Post
    Absolutely stunning Vincent, It does not get any better than this in my eyes!

@Warbuff,

You might have noticed it yourself, but maybe you want to pair this fine aluminium eagle with a M1/52 Alu TK. There is one for sale atm on E-Stand.

-Dos
    Marten what is E-Stand, is that like ebay?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast