Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ST&L Danzinger and M1/52

Article about: Pretty sure both of these are bad but wanted a second opinion. On the Danzinger I have issues with the teeth among some other things on the front and the prongs on the back are not in the no

Default ST&L Danzinger and M1/52

Pretty sure both of these are bad but wanted a second opinion.

On the Danzinger I have issues with the teeth among some other things on the front and the prongs on the back are not in the normal spots.

On the 52 teeth and sloppy RZM mark and numbers stand out to me.

Thanks!

ST&L Danzinger and M1/52ST&L Danzinger and M1/52ST&L Danzinger and M1/52ST&L Danzinger and M1/52

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ST&L Danzinger and M1/52
    P
    Many

I think they are both original.

Vince

I agree with Vincent I would also say they are original. I can’t see anything to make me think otherwise.

Thanks. I am still seeing differences on Deschler skulls sold on other sites and haven't found a jawless with prongs in these positions.

MAP
    ?

Hopefully Aldo and Carlsson will see this. Good luck!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

ST&L Danzinger and M1/52 I would say the prongs on the jawless skull are in the correct position as I have had several like this and only one where they were placed differently. This was a set I recently sold.

?

The pictures could be clearer but I don't see any issues. The position of the prongs vary on the Danziger skulls. Here is one of mine

ST&L Danzinger and M1/52

Here is a similar Deschler for comparison

ST&L Danzinger and M1/52ST&L Danzinger and M1/52

?

Here is a nice variety of different rzm markings to illustrate some of the differences. Your markings look like the one in the OP thread below or the photo in the middle of the collage.

Cupal Totenkopf RZM M1/52

ST&L Danzinger and M1/52

The back mark is correct, as stated above.
    Here you can compare.
    These skulls, long bar have a little differences not only the mark , compared to the anothers m1/52 Deschlers in Cupal.

ST&L Danzinger and M1/52
    Jedem das Seine

I would like to ask akriener what has been the conclusion he has reached on the Deschler m1 / 52, now that he has answers.

You have been convinced by our explanations or you prefer the devastating and contrasted proofs that have been given to you in the trolls forum and false experts, not all ,but the vast majority of them.

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

ST&L Danzinger and M1/52ST&L Danzinger and M1/52
    Jedem das Seine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast