Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

tk review please

Article about: Hello everyone , Can you advise if these are authentic. Thank you for your time.

Default tk review please

Hello everyone ,
    Can you advise if these are authentic.
    Thank you for your time.tk review pleasetk review pleasetk review pleasetk review please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement tk review please
    P
    Many

?

Better individual pictures are needed but based on what I see, #1 and #7 look like authentic Danziger skulls in aluminum with rounded pins. #2 through #6 are all authentic early panzer skulls in tombak. The collar tab looks promising with an authentic skull, can't speak for the actual tab as it is not my area. Post it as TK tab on it's own thread and you'll get a better response. Better pictures are needed nonetheless.

Here examples from my collection of what you have there

Aluminum Danziger
    tk review pleasetk review please

Early panzer

?

Danziger skulls come in a variety of metals and finishes but I've only seen the round pins on the aluminum versions. Yours look cleaner than mine and therefore may be a harder metal. Here are a few of mine

tk review please

?

Here i fixed your photo's a bit

tk review pleasetk review please tk review pleasetk review please

Aldo,
    Thank you for your time .
    I feel a lot better now .
    I did feel they were real but I just started collecting these so hopefully I didn't pay too much lol

?

You're welcome, It's a nice collection so far and did very well if you didn't pay much. Try and post the tab that will interest a lot of people including myself. . I'm not sure if you collect other items but TK's are very addictive.

I have been looking for quite some time for these . 437.00 was the number with 10 other items.
    There is so much more this person has . Some real and some more as replicas.
    I mainly collect firearms m1's , but wanted one these to go with a p-38 I have.
    There big one's are very light and I would assume to be aluminum

Sorry for the spelling did not have my glasses on

?

Quote by just started View Post
    I have been looking for quite some time for these . 437.00 was the number with 10 other items.
    There is so much more this person has . Some real and some more as replicas.
    I mainly collect firearms m1's , but wanted one these to go with a p-38 I have.
    There big one's are very light and I would assume to be aluminum
    You did very well for that price, the tombak panzers retail for about $85 to $100 each and the Alu Danzigers $100 to $150, not to mention the collar tab and whatever else you got. If you buy more from this source try taking pictures and vet the items first so you don't get stuck with replicas.

tk review pleasetk review pleasetk review please

I don't know if these pictures are any better, in addition the collar tab seems to be made of a metal thread as well

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast