Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Totenkopf ?

Article about: Hello forum friends, I found this head of a cap while doing a garage sale in Normandy. What do you think ? Thank you in advance for your attentive look! Cordially, Jack

Default Totenkopf ?

Hello forum friends,
    I found this head of a cap while doing a garage sale in Normandy. What do you think ? Thank you in advance for your attentive look!
    Cordially,
    Jack

Totenkopf ?
    Totenkopf ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopf ?
    P
    Many

IMO,original skull,made from zinc,marked RZM M1/24, maker Overhoff & Cie,unfortunately with zinc pest.
    Regards,Jannis.

Quote by johanis1860 View Post
    IMO,original skull,made from zinc,marked RZM M1/24, maker Overhoff & Cie,unfortunately with zinc pest.
    Regards,Jannis.
    Ground dug, IMO.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

thank you very much friends for your answers. The person who sold me this skull told me that it came from the surroundings of Buron, it is a small town near Caen in Normandy. I do believe that this skull must have been found in the earth or perhaps in a place which unfortunately damaged the features of the front part. I do not know more. Does anyone have any idea of ​​the objective value of this relic ? Thank you all for giving me time and your knowledge !
    Best regards
    Jack