Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Totenkopf RZM jaw marked 52

Article about: Can anyone please verify from this image if the RZM 52 is correct on this Totenkopf visor insignia? I am having a tough time with this. It looks good to me by want to avoid a costly error in

Default Totenkopf RZM jaw marked 52

Can anyone please verify from this image if the RZM 52 is correct on this Totenkopf visor insignia? I am having a tough time with this. It looks good to me bui want to avoid a costly error in purchase. I've looked at many images on the forum, it seems okay but then again.....Thank you in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf RZM jaw marked 52  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopf RZM jaw marked 52
    P
    Many

?

Rich, yes it's an authentic variant. Here are my different 52's for comparison. I saw that one for sale and you can buy with confidence that it's a nice specimen, although at 2022 insane prices. good luck, Al

Totenkopf RZM jaw marked 52
    Regards, Al

Thank you Al.

I agree, but insane is just a step away from being sane.

Some years back Bill Shea had mint condition Officer and NCO TKV bullion collar tabs. The price I paid then was insane but today would be one heck of a deal if you could find them for what I paid then.

Need this and an SS Adler for an A-SS officers visor that came with reproduction insignia.

I saw your images on a posting of SS Totenkopf jaw M1/52 insignia, and have the image you posted there on my browser open. When your on pension, you can no longer afford expensive mistakes so to be sure I asked.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Rich Moran; 03-22-2022 at 02:20 AM.