Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Totenkopf x2

Article about: Hi gentlemen, I need your expertise please. What do you think about them ? Looks ok to me but I want to be sure.

Default Totenkopf x2

Hi gentlemen,

I need your expertise please. What do you think about them ? Looks ok to me but I want to be sure.

Totenkopf x2Totenkopf x2

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopf x2
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

They look ok to me the early RZM 52 do have square cut prongs like your example.
    But please wait for more replies.

Hi,

Thank for your help. I focus on Japanese militaria and just checked a few thread from the forum archives, so I am far to be an expert. I have tried to take the best pictures as possible, but they don't do it justice.

They were in a box with a party badge and cap eagle (but PL I think). I am paranoïac with SS insigna.

Cheers,
    Mat.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf x2   Totenkopf x2  

There is an extensive archive of original examples on this very forum. A bit of cross-checking and comparison might yield some good results as to whether yours are authentic or not.

Regards, B.B.

Hi,

Thank for your help. I did that and they are good to me like I said. However, I value the opinions of my pairs fellow collectors. That is why I posted. And to increase the forum database.

Cheers,
    Mat.

CBH
    ?

I find it best to use natural light in photographs, it helps to shown more detail.
    And with all TR items the photos of the backside are just as important as the front.
    Hopefully more members will comment.

?

Perfect Deschler TK's.
    The one with the lower marking RZM52 is accepted as an earlier piece then the M1/52.

Thank you for your advice CBH, I just took pictures at daylight and they are way more accurate ! Hope it's good enough I doubt I can do anybetter than this.

Krisse > Thank you for your help. Every little detail of original from this maker are here as far as I know. They are family items, your positive opinions are confirming their background story.

Best regards,
    Mat.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf x2   Totenkopf x2  

Totenkopf x2   Totenkopf x2  

CBH
    ?

The new photos look great, and glad to have some confirmation from Krisse.
    Nice find.

?

Mathieu C, what happend with the prongs of the RZM52?
    It looks like they are moved.
    My advice is to not do that because you really don't want to snap one off...
    Just be very carefull with them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast