Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unmarked Deschler Skull Original?

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to ask for your expertise on this skull. Is it authentic? Thank you and best regards

Default Unmarked Deschler Skull Original?

Hi guys,
    I would like to ask for your expertise on this skull. Is it authentic?
    Thank you and best regardsUnmarked Deschler Skull Original?

Unmarked Deschler Skull Original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unmarked Deschler Skull Original?
    P
    Many

?

Hello, these unmarked Tk's have been appearing in quantity lately. I myself own one. The camps are divided on whether or not they are real. I included an in depth thread on the subject matter. Read it and see if you are convinced. I'm sure you'll get many more responses. Good Luck

Minty Unmarked TK
    Regards, Al

?

Indeed an unmarked "Deschler." type. For me these are 100% legit but opinions differ especially with the collectors over at the red forum.

?

Mr. Deeds, I'm curious if you've formulated any opinions based on the information provided. I'm casually keeping score of pros and cons myself to see where most collectors stand.

As for the red forum, they treat everything like the Red Wedding, butcher everyone and leave no survivors. There is very rarely a thoughtful discussion about quality material. If you don't follow the group think you get set upon by the hounds. On the other hand after more than 12 years here on the WRF I have never been attacked, insulted or even slightly offended.

Happy collecting !
    Regards, Al

I very much appreciate your feedback. This helped a lot. Personally I decided to stay away from controversial discussed pieces especially at this price point and i will wait for a nice one looker

?

I agree. I'm not sure what they are selling for but why take a chance. Buy something accepted as original and you'll feel better about it.
    Regards, Al