Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.

Article about: Hi Guys, as the whole subject of metal SS cap skulls and eagles seems to be of never ending interest, I have decided to create this whole new sub forum devoted to this subject matter alone.

Default Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.

Hi Guys, as the whole subject of metal SS cap skulls and eagles seems to be of never ending interest, I have decided to create this whole new sub forum devoted to this subject matter alone.

This will, hopefully, make it easier for anyone attempting to research the originality of a skull or eagle much easier by having all the same threads in one section.

I will be moving all the threads over in the next 24 hours.

Cheers, Ade.

PS: Please note the spelling of skull
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.

I just hope people will use this forum and learn.

The SS forum proper was getting bogged down with these questions.

I will slowly edit the thread titles too to accurately reflect the item in question. The more detail the easier to find.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thank you Ade,

A large task with all the metal insignia threads but it will no doubt make browsing through the readers personal subject of interest all the more enjoyable.

Thanks again,

CMH

Good idea! And do not forget to add also some pictures of the Latvian and Tartu made SS death-heads.

Thanks Guys!

If we have some of the Latvian made ones on the forum, the threads will be moved here.

I think I have got all the threads moved over now? If anyone does discover any I have missed (eyes are getting tired now) please drop me a line.

We have 8 pages here now.

Cheers, Ade.

Great idea Ade, these little things are so interesting and there is so much to learn about spotting originals from fakes. Cheers mate, Dave.

Thanks Dave.

Today's task for me is to make some of the thread titles more relevant and so easier to search.

Cheers, Ade.

Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.Welcome to this new dedicated sub forum.
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Thanks Dave.

Today's task for me is to make some of the thread titles more relevant and so easier to search.

Cheers, Ade.
    I thank you.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Guys, as the whole subject of metal SS cap skulls and eagles seems to be of never ending interest, I have decided to create this whole new sub forum devoted to this subject matter alone.

This will, hopefully, make it easier for anyone attempting to research the originality of a skull or eagle much easier by having all the same threads in one section.

I will be moving all the threads over in the next 24 hours.

Cheers, Ade.

PS: Please note the spelling of skull
    All hail our leader and all hail his wise counsel in the unending struggle with these items.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast