Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend Cufftitle

Article about: Hi everyone, here's my latest addition to my collection, a 12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend Cufftitle cufftitle. Shes not in perfect shape (trimmed & glued into a scrapbook?) but hey

Default 12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend Cufftitle

Hi everyone, here's my latest addition to my collection, a 12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend Cufftitle. Shes not in perfect shape (trimmed & glued into a scrapbook?) but hey shes an original example of a rare cufftitle so I'm still super thrilled to own it. I hope my pics do it justice and I hope everyone enjoys it!

-John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend Cufftitle   12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend Cufftitle  

12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend Cufftitle  
    Last edited by John4022; 05-23-2020 at 05:41 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend Cufftitle
    P
    Many

Nice addition even if clipped, which is a pity. Any idea of where it was acquired? Veteran?

Thank you BlackCat, I got it from Hannahs Reich. Unfortunately a group from a LAH / HJ veteran is being split apart. I got in late and some of the items had already sold. If I had the money I would have bought the rest of the available items to keep them together. Here's a pic of the full group that was split apart. I saved copies of all the items so at least I can save the history. Martin from Hannahs Reich was kind enough to give me a copy of the painting of the soldier, when I have time I'm going to make some hard copies of all the other items.

Heres some info on the original owner: SS-Kanonier Willi ROHWEDDER who served in the Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler and later was part of the experienced core of LAH troops used to for the 12 SS Panzer Division HITLERJUGEND.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend Cufftitle   12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend Cufftitle  

?

Very nice to have a piece of insignia with an attribution!

Indeed very nice

geez i wish i had that at 23 .