Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez

Article about: Hi guys! Came across several handschar fez(es?) and realized I would like to have one, for its rarity and some kind of special bound between 13th divison and my country. Since most men from

Default 13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez

Hi guys!

Came across several handschar fez(es?) and realized I would like to have one, for its rarity and some kind of special bound between 13th divison and my country. Since most men from handschar division are actually from Bosnia, there are several handschar hats for sale with relatively low price. I have pictures of several of those, and would like to hear your opinion on their condition, value, and most important, authenticity (as I really don't have lot of expirience). I will be really thankful for any help!

13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez
    13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez
    13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez
    13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 13th SS mountain division (Handschar divison) fez
    P
    Many

I'm afraid not one of them is good.

A few random observations: the insignia are fake and attached in an extremely crude manner, all of the Death's Head tags inside are complete fantasy pieces, the black ribbed cloth sweatband is incorrect, a black SS fez didn't even exist...

MAP
    ?

I can't help much as I have only seen a couple that were the unissued Dachau finds. But I have never seen one with those medallions sewn on the inside. Do you know the purpose of them? Some type of ID?

Edit: well..Andrea has already answered my question while I was typing....lol
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)