Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

3 SS Panzer Division TK Kragenspiegel

Article about: Seeking opinions on this one. Things I like and don't like. Held at a small dealer out of Milwaukee. Have bought tabs from him before with no issue but this on seems a little too clean, but

Default 3 SS Panzer Division TK Kragenspiegel

Seeking opinions on this one. Things I like and don't like. Held at a small dealer out of Milwaukee. Have bought tabs from him before with no issue but this on seems a little too clean, but I may be overthinking it.

3 SS Panzer Division TK Kragenspiegel3 SS Panzer Division TK Kragenspiegel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3 SS Panzer Division TK Kragenspiegel
    P
    Many

A nice Pumpkin Head Pattern skull.
    Regards,Jannis.

one-looker original

Haven't picked it up yet, but considering. They're pretty much asking retail at $500 or $550.

?

remember he who hesitates!

Quote by toot View Post
    remember he who hesitates!
    Well he who hesitates (me in this case) just had a $500 bill at the veterinarian cardiologist yesterday for my cat haha. Spent a lotttt of money the past few weeks trying to figure out what was wrong with her and it's heart failure, so treating that is the priority.

CBH
    ?

That’s a pretty good price, as these seem to be getting more expensive daily.
    Seen them for 800 plus. But take care of your cat first, best of luck with both.
    Cheers Chris

Not sure where you got the 3 SS Panzer Division TK connection but, it is an original "pumpkin head" tab.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Not sure where you got the 3 SS Panzer Division TK connection but, it is an original "pumpkin head" tab.
    Ralph.
    Well both SS-TV and 3 SS PD used skull tabs, with horizontal and vertical versions having been attributed to both from my readings in Angolia's and Mollo's books. 3 SS consisted of personnel from SS-TV, but 3 SS was still classified as a Waffen-SS division so that's where I got the association.

Quote by CBH View Post
    That’s a pretty good price, as these seem to be getting more expensive daily.
    Seen them for 800 plus. But take care of your cat first, best of luck with both.
    Well I have a cased 40 year faithful service I've been trying to unload, so I gave that in a trade as a down payment to hold it so I'll just being doing a layaway on it.