Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Aermelstreifen, Panzerschutzmuetzen Delich wonders in detail.

Article about: Stunning items! We are fortunate to see them. Many thanks.

Default Re: Aermelstreifen, Panzerschutzmuetzen Delich wonders in detail.

Stunning items! We are fortunate to see them. Many thanks.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Aermelstreifen, Panzerschutzmuetzen   Delich wonders in detail.
    P
    Many

?

I cant avoid thinking how it must have been for those who used these detailed clothes in a time when Germany short time before suffered badly from the defeat after ww1. Some of these news reels from the 20s and early 30s shows filthy people in rags, and suddenly they have a chance to feel they are worth something while they are using these detailed clothes in black and silver.
    Now so long time after the horrors of ww2 there still are a couple of existing pieces of cloth around to give us a chance to see what the people used back then.
    No words is filling enough to describe what historical interested individuals feels when they see these.

I can only think of one line that is fitting: Thank God someone took care of some bits and pieces.

I only just came across this thread hence my slowness in replying. The photograph posted in #2 and #3 shows a tour around the Dachau complex. The officer wearing the badge in question is Loritz, not Reich, and he wears the first pattern skull Raute for his position. The skull would resemble the so-called "pirate" skull introduced in 1935.
    d'Alquen

Quote by d'alquen View Post
    I only just came across this thread hence my slowness in replying. The photograph posted in #2 and #3 shows a tour around the Dachau complex. The officer wearing the badge in question is Loritz, not Reich, and he wears the first pattern skull Raute for his position. The skull would resemble the so-called "pirate" skull introduced in 1935.
    d'Alquen
    Thank you. I knew you would have the final word. I will be sure that David Delich sees your answer.

?

Thank you Mr. Delich, F-B and of course Mr. d'alquen for sharing your knowledge with us. I think this is another image of the raute in question. This site prospers with the additions of Mr. Delich's collection and the analysis of F-B and Mr. d'alquen while others predict doom and call names.
    Aermelstreifen, Panzerschutzmuetzen   Delich wonders in detail.

Thank you. A wonderful image. The doom saying and name calling suffocate knowledge and block our path to greater insight. Thanks to Adrian and his allies for our good humor.

Mr. d'alquen, Thank you so much for clearing up a long-time question in my mind regarding this
    badge's significance. Seeing a slightly clearer picture of it reveals it NOT to be a Panzer-pattern
    skull, but identical, instead, to the "Pirate" image that appears on the 1935 pattern collar patch --
    very appropriate to his position at Sachsenhausen. With all my research, I must admit that I never
    knew that this pattern skull existed in the form of a sleeve raute. This entertains a search on my part for such a badge. Thank you again for your assistance and knowledge.
    Dave Delich

Jesus christ and WOW!! Mr Delich sure have an amazing collection to say the least! Many thanks to you FB and to Mr Delich for sharing his collection with us
    Yes this forum sure has many more amazing items then the "other " forum. And sure A LOT friendlier too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2