Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Algemeine SS Standarte 5 cuff

Article about: Hi everyone, I am looking at the below cuff title. I believe it to be authentic but I am not sure about the RZM tag. Does anyone have an opinion about it? I hope I can purchase it before it

?

Default Algemeine SS Standarte 5 cuff

Hi everyone,

I am looking at the below cuff title. I believe it to be authentic but I am not sure about the RZM tag.
    Does anyone have an opinion about it? I hope I can purchase it before it slips away when the consensus is a green light!

Thanks guys.

Algemeine SS Standarte 5 cuffAlgemeine SS Standarte 5 cuffAlgemeine SS Standarte 5 cuff

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Algemeine SS Standarte 5 cuff
    P
    Many

Hi,
    You definitely need better photos, one photo cannot be enlarged at all.
    If you don't have others, ask for better quality photos.
    Regards
    Stan

The photos are not the best,but IMO,has all characteristics of an original.
    Regards,Jannis.
    Similar tag from same maker.
    Credited:Ulric of England
    Algemeine SS Standarte 5 cuff

?

Thank you Jannis. I asked the seller for more images. She is not a dealer or a collector and does not have more images. I will try to buy it from her.

?

It is at your own discretion to decide whether you want to purchase it or not, but this "does not have more images" stuff is a huuuge red flag for me. If she is selling the item, then I think she has got it at hand (otherwise how could she sell it?). It takes literally 5 minutes tops to pick up this item, take some OK quality pictures (I can take much better pictures using my desktop light and 6 year old phone, so you dont need special equipment), and put it back where it was. That 5 minutes icludes cropping and sending the pictures. If she doesnt want to spend 5 minutes for this, then either she doesnt want to sell it, or is hiding something.

Without better photos, wait for more opinions, from collectors with more experience like me.
    Regards, Jannis.

?

The seller asks for a suprisingly high price - knowing not what she is selling...- above collectors price. I am waiting for additional images. Lovely hobby isn't it

?

Unfortunately sold to someone else. The search continues.