Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Allg/SS Officers Visor

Article about: by mgalat I'm glad to finally be in the realm of foetid woolens FB..There is nothing like holding the real thing...If only they could talk!! Ben...This visor took 2 weeks to make the journey

Default Re: Allg/SS Officers Visor

Such places were the 19th century means of communication and sociability, and such is more congenial to me than the digital surprise and the crisis of syntax as reigns in this moment. Those in the know will recognize that one of these cafes (there are two here...) so illustrated was much favored by a frustrated art student from Upper Austria, whose object of professional desire was at the end of the Gumpfendorferstrasse seen in the background here. No plaque marks his favorite place in this cafe.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allg/SS Officers Visor  
    Attached Images Attached Images Allg/SS Officers Visor  Allg/SS Officers Visor 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allg/SS Officers Visor
    P
    Many

?

I was away myself recently and celebrated my 40th on the beautiful island of Crete. Had a most entertaining birthday night complete with a cake made by the taverna chef who is allergic to sugar! I don't think he was allergic to much else though judging by the size of his waistline!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allg/SS Officers Visor   Allg/SS Officers Visor  

Looks very pleasing. Imagine all the joy this man has offered to all with his skill as a chef. To be 40 again, that would be the ticket.....
    I remark that the source of your happiness was something other than a dumb, old Nazi hat, and such was had in a traditional manner of human social exchange, and not these absurd computer threads, devoid of nourishment of any kind.

Enjoy your youth, also, and do not waste time with websites and tweets and twits, says I....nor with "crimped prongs," nor with "check lists" of Lubstein cap maker secrets revealed to a fool in the dead of night by a mountebank who has never actually been to Berlin, let alone would know how to urinate safely in the Friedrichstrasse Bahnhof.Allg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers Visor
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-14-2011 at 03:05 AM.

?

The parcel has survived the long trip down-under. and I finally have my visor .

Allg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers Visor

Congrats!!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Beautiful hat!

Out of interest, how long was the trip from the UK?

Quote by mgalat View Post
    The parcel has survived the long trip down-under. and I finally have my visor .

Allg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers Visor

Congratulations. You have made a seven league step into the realm of foetid black woolens.Allg/SS Officers Visor

The cap on the right in my tableau is also a Mueller/Muenchen cap, but not a Sonderanfertigung as yours.

This cap is a relative of yours, too.Allg/SS Officers Visor
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allg/SS Officers Visor  

?

I'm glad to finally be in the realm of foetid woolens FB..There is nothing like holding the real thing...If only they could talk!!

Ben...This visor took 2 weeks to make the journey but I have had parcels take as little as a week from the UK....it's a very stressful time..waiting!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast