Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Allgemeine early em/nco visor (Alter Art) leather peak

Article about: Pics

?

Default Allgemeine early em/nco visor (Alter Art) leather peak

PicsAllgemeine early em/nco visor (Alter Art) leather peakAllgemeine early em/nco visor (Alter Art) leather peakAllgemeine early em/nco visor (Alter Art) leather peakAllgemeine early em/nco visor (Alter Art) leather peakAllgemeine early em/nco visor (Alter Art) leather peakAllgemeine early em/nco visor (Alter Art) leather peakAllgemeine early em/nco visor (Alter Art) leather peakAllgemeine early em/nco visor (Alter Art) leather peak

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine early em/nco visor (Alter Art) leather peak
    P
    Many

?

For starters the Skull is one of those disputed fakes with the thick sutures and extra piece of material under the teeth. I'll let those better suited to comment on the cap itself however I don't like the interior for a black cap, maybe a gray crusher. I would also like to add that the overall shape looks more like Imperial era converted cap, perhaps I'm wrong.
    Regards, Al

?

Understand about the skull. The interior is almost identical to several of the SSVT gray top em/nco crushers in a pinned thread by Stonemint in 2014. I'd say identical construction, liner and stitching patterns, made by same tailor, firm, etc. Check that out

Hello Doc
    Is there a link to post for faster navigation to support this thread ?

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

This is the fake Danziger I'm referring to

Allgemeine early em/nco visor (Alter Art) leather peak

Allgemeine early em/nco visor (Alter Art) leather peakAllgemeine early em/nco visor (Alter Art) leather peak
    Regards, Al

?

Quote by drbill View Post
    Understand about the skull. The interior is almost identical to several of the SSVT gray top em/nco crushers in a pinned thread by Stonemint in 2014. I'd say identical construction, liner and stitching patterns, made by same tailor, firm, etc. Check that out
    Yes I remember that that thread and I believe you also posted an SS-VT crusher with that similar lining

SS Gray-Top White-piped EM/NCO Crushers
    Regards, Al

?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Yes I remember that that thread and I believe you also posted an SS-VT crusher with that similar lining

SS Gray-Top White-piped EM/NCO Crushers
    yes I did, thanks Aldo

?

not too tech savy on copy links but it is posted under Stonemint 2014 Gray Top Visors, em/nco crusher caps

Highlight link in your address bar ,. click copy and then paste in your post...very easy.

Posting photos requires more saavy than copying links.
    Just a thought

@ Aldo ..Thankyou

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Default posted

Aldo posted link in his post above. Thanks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast