Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Allgemeine General's Visor for perusal

Article about: by Frog As re: post #56, I remember this cap well. The fellow, BM, is still trading I believe, though I have not see much of interest lately. Thanks and it is a very nice cap, really. The pe

Default Re: Allgemeine General's Visor for perusal

Quote by Frog View Post
    As re: post #56, I remember this cap well. The fellow, BM, is still trading I believe, though I have not see much of interest lately.
    Thanks and it is a very nice cap, really.

The personage in question is joined with other notables in an on line auction.

There is less material generally that interests you and me, which is just as well granted my state of bustitude as well as my growing ennui with alot of this stuff, actually.

Happy Independence Day in an age of interdependence.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine General's Visor for perusal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine General's Visor for perusal
    P
    Many

?

Indeed, a profound moment, still debated in the swirl of politics today:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine General's Visor for perusal  

?

The wonder of history is that it is a continuum, each event is preceded by multitudinous causes and followed by as many results. Even the most materialist relativist can not argue the sum good that has arisen from the founding of this nation new, this land seen as simple but unfathomably complex. We are at our best in a crisis, and often suffer from our successes. We are a practical people and our core is strong and good. Our story continues and forward we move. And this July day shall fold back into history only after spawning ten thousand more.

Happy Birthday America!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine General's Visor for perusal   Allgemeine General's Visor for perusal  

Quote by Frog View Post
    Indeed, a profound moment, still debated in the swirl of politics today:
    Since we are an international website, we also embrace the core values of trans Atlantic solidarity, whereby the sentiments of 1776 were overtaken by a different kind of statecraft. Besides, this is also my job, and such leaves a lasting impression.

Also, Adrian and Dimas are from other countries in the trans Atlantic realm, and we rely on them for the good work here, and surely some others we are leaving out who march under a different flag also belong to our community of values.
    Attached Images Attached Images Allgemeine General's Visor for perusal 
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-05-2010 at 05:49 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7