Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Allgemeine ss Austrian black coat original?

Article about: Hi there, I would like to know if this austrian allgemeine ss coat is original or reproduction. I have it on hold on ratisbon's but wanted to make sure it was in fact period before I make pa

Default Allgemeine ss Austrian black coat original?

Hi there,

I would like to know if this austrian allgemeine ss coat is original or reproduction.

I have it on hold on ratisbon's but wanted to make sure it was in fact period before I make payment

It looks like a normal allgemeine jacket, but one problem I have with it is the buttons. They aren't the medal type

Any insight on this jacket would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine ss Austrian black coat original?   Allgemeine ss Austrian black coat original?  

Allgemeine ss Austrian black coat original?   Allgemeine ss Austrian black coat original?  

Allgemeine ss Austrian black coat original?   Allgemeine ss Austrian black coat original?  

Allgemeine ss Austrian black coat original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine ss Austrian black coat original?
    P
    Many

More photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine ss Austrian black coat original?   Allgemeine ss Austrian black coat original?  

What makes it an Austrian Allgemeine ss coat ?

Hi texasuberalles, I'm not sure. I'm not familiar with ratisbons so I don't know how accurate and credible they are. But correct me if I'm wrong but the back of the collar looks like an ss coat collar would..

?

I would suggest you to never purchase anything you are "not sure" about just following the sellers describtion.....

?

is there any tag?

No maker tags or rzm. There is numbers inside one of the pockets but I think that's just a size stamp. Other than that no other markings on this peice
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine ss Austrian black coat original?  

Well, winter's coming, does it fit you?

MAP
    ?

Ratisbons is pretty responsive. I'm sure they will provide you with details as to why they are marketing this as Austrian if you ask.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Maybe ask them why they think it's not post war made.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast