Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Allgemeine SS cuff titles, examples from the remarkable Delich treasures.....

Article about: Here are some very nice Allgemeine SS "Reserve" cuff titles in the configuration in use until about 1938 or beyond. This image is courtesy of my mentor, David Delich, who has the w

Default Allgemeine SS cuff titles, examples from the remarkable Delich treasures.....

Here are some very nice Allgemeine SS "Reserve" cuff titles in the configuration in use until about 1938 or beyond.

This image is courtesy of my mentor, David Delich, who has the world's best collection of such things and who is a wonderful colleague.

My warm thanks to him for permission to use this image. Allgemeine SS cuff titles, examples from the remarkable Delich treasures.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS cuff titles, examples from the remarkable Delich treasures.....
    P
    Many

Default Re: Allgemeine SS cuff titles, examples from the remarkable Delich treasures.....

thank you for posting these.

they are examples not seen every day.

Default Re: Allgemeine SS cuff titles, examples from the remarkable Delich treasures.....

David Delich's collection is legendary and I am grateful for his support of our work here.

I saved that picture FB for further reference. Reserve CT's! Further expanded my knowledge today. Thanks FB

This material is here for your use and education. That's the point.

David is a fabulous outstanding helpful person, for a mentor in this field.
    My little contribution:Attachment 466250

Quote by Robert H View Post
    David is a fabulous outstanding helpful person, for a mentor in this field.
    My little contribution:Attachment 466250
    A fine addition, indeed, offered by a fine collector.

?

Excellent material for reference. My thanks to all who share their treasures.

CMH

Allgemeine SS cuff titles, examples from the remarkable Delich treasures.....Also from David Delich on the same theme, an image of such Sturmbaender, in this case an honor one, at an early date.

Allgemeine SS cuff titles, examples from the remarkable Delich treasures.....Another, with a Sutterlin rendering of the SS martyr's name. Martyrdom was a central part of the whole SA and SS thing. This image courtesy of colleague Delich.

- - Updated - -

Allgemeine SS cuff titles, examples from the remarkable Delich treasures.....Here is a partial list of such cuff titles in late 1934. These are vastly more rare than Waffen SS cuff titles, by the way.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast