Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Allgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripes

Article about: as noted. This illustration is of the Burrmeister items, and my own. Mine is on a tunic.

Default Allgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripes

Allgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripesAllgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripesAllgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripesas noted. This illustration is of the Burrmeister items, and my own. The "Casella" is on a tunic. Allgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripesAllgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripesAllgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripes

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripes
    P
    Many

Such insignia are among the rarest of SS regalia.

Allgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripesHere is a later variant in the Czechia military museum. Photo: Carl

?

The Burrmeister cufftitles are very nice thanks for sharing them. Your Casella rock is a splendid example. Thank you F-B for showing them to us.

Allgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripesAllgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripesAllgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripesAllgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripesAllgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripesAllgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripes

Images of Sta. 25 members taken from the website noted on photos.
    Last edited by jHAM; 10-30-2016 at 01:19 AM.

?

Thanks F-B I was thinking of posting that very image. I'll share other SS martyr related images instead. I own not a one of them.
    Allgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripesAllgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripes
    Allgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripesAllgemeine SS martyr cuff titles with Sturmbann colored stripes
    Last edited by jHAM; 11-07-2016 at 05:52 AM.

Thank you for the fine images.

?

I hope it is okay to add a couple more related images. I certainly hope you approve as some of these images are not exactly what the thread refers to.

Thanks once more for your exemplary research. May others emulate your citizenship here and your support of our collective work.

?

I try to contribute what I can. In thanks for what this site and its standout members have shown me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast