Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

another ss collar tab

Article about: Hi guys , i am here again whith other collar tab ,please tell if is it good or fake , i will appreciate your opinions.

Default another ss collar tab

Hi guys , i am here again whith other collar tab ,please tell if is it good or fake , i will appreciate your opinions.another ss collar tabanother ss collar tabanother ss collar tab

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement another ss collar tab
    P
    Many

?

Correct me if I'm incorrect but aren't these pips the ones used for shoulder boards? The difference being that these are smaller than the regular pips for collar tabs.

As the people in the other thread asked, who you also forgot to thank, if you didnt know these were original, why did you add the piping?

Regards,
    Bas

You rather want something like this.....another ss collar tabanother ss collar tabanother ss collar tabanother ss collar tab

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    You rather want something like this.....another ss collar tabanother ss collar tabanother ss collar tabanother ss collar tab
    Thanks for stepping in again FB !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Thanks for stepping in again FB !!
    Rather than thrashing around with a dozen posts, I have the relevant images of relevant items.

There was a Standarten Objerjunker badge with the Litzen and Stern with the alu Paspel, but I have confined myself to the earlier badges as is my thing.

Happy pips to all.another ss collar tabanother ss collar tabanother ss collar tabanother ss collar tabanother ss collar tabanother ss collar tabanother ss collar tabanother ss collar tabanother ss collar tabanother ss collar tabanother ss collar tabanother ss collar tabanother ss collar tab

Do look at the Stiles site, the Telesmanich site, the Whamond site and the Shea sites for relevant images of real collar patches. And look at all our threads in their
    thousands.

?

If you are looking there is one for sale here in our own WRF classifieds:

germanic ss sleeve diamond - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com