Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Armband authenticity?

Article about: Hi guys, stumbled across an armband i haven't seen before and just thought it was an interesting one. would it be SS due to the black piping around the outside? i know the SS bands usually h

Default Armband authenticity?

Hi guys, stumbled across an armband i haven't seen before and just thought it was an interesting one. would it be SS due to the black piping around the outside? i know the SS bands usually had a much thicker black strip, but i wasn't sure what else it could be. The quality looks good to me but any information would be appreciated, cheers!

Armband authenticity?Armband authenticity?Armband authenticity?Armband authenticity?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Armband authenticity?
    P
    Many

No SS brassard in my fifty odd years of experiences looks like this, save in the hysterical fantasy of "She Wolves of the SS" etc.Armband authenticity?

Note: the prurient aspect of all of this lies outside of my interest in these issues, save for a kind of general way that Nazism had a lot to say about gender and biology
    and such, basically all of it insane.

Note Numero II: it is not an authentic piece of Nazi regalia.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-08-2017 at 04:24 AM.

Movie Prop?

but does show some detailed construction and material
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

no clips, no buckles, no elastic, no she wolves, just Armbindentuch nach der Vorschirft der RZM.Armband authenticity?Armband authenticity?Armband authenticity?Armband authenticity?Armband authenticity?Armband authenticity?Armband authenticity?Armband authenticity?Armband authenticity?Armband authenticity?Armband authenticity?Armband authenticity?Armband authenticity?Armband authenticity?Armband authenticity?

Thanks to Telesmanich, where appropriate.

The material also appears to course for the wool on period pieces. Definitely not a period piece.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

An odd picture from the internet, all falsity, whereas we have so many useful images of the real item.Armband authenticity?

notice how the brassard is well below its proper position on the arm and so forth.