Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Armband ss

Article about: Hello, please, is this an original or a copy? I don't understand these tapes and I never had the original in my hand so I could judge and bounce off something. The tape was stored in a drawe

?

Default Armband ss

Hello, please, is this an original or a copy? I don't understand these tapes and I never had the original in my hand so I could judge and bounce off something. The tape was stored in a drawer in the old house (finding) Thank you for your observations
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Armband ss   Armband ss  

Armband ss   Armband ss  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Armband ss
    P
    Many

It’s a reproduction

No good I'm afraid.

?

And please the reason why the reproduction? Given the circumstances of the finding, it seemed unlikely to me
    Thanks

Look at authentic examples here on the forum, when you compare the one you posted and an original one the differences are unmistakable.

?

went through the thread, I knew the difference in swastika (width) from the photos, so I searched. Couldn't it be the early type? I enclose period photographs
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Armband ss   Armband ss  

?

went through the thread, I knew the difference in swastika (width) from the photos, so I searched. Couldn't it be the early type? I enclose period photographs
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Armband ss  

It is in the details of the armband itself and not the overall look from afar. Many movie props look good from afar. The details are not even close.
    John

The material, stitching and everything on yours is all wrong, early armband swastikas would have been sewn onto the white circle where as yours has been embroided on.

?

On je vyšitý na bílém kruhu... Díky za reakce
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Armband ss  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast