Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Assistance with Early Waffen SS officers Cap

Article about: Gentlemen, I would appreciate your assistance with the authenticity of this early Waffen SS Officers Cap. Once again, thank you in advance.

Default Assistance with Early Waffen SS officers Cap

Gentlemen, I would appreciate your assistance with the authenticity of this early Waffen SS Officers Cap. Once again, thank you in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Early Waffen SS officers Cap   Assistance with Early Waffen SS officers Cap  

Assistance with Early Waffen SS officers Cap   Assistance with Early Waffen SS officers Cap  

Assistance with Early Waffen SS officers Cap   Assistance with Early Waffen SS officers Cap  

Assistance with Early Waffen SS officers Cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with Early Waffen SS officers Cap
    P
    Many

Your images show a makers logo on 1 sweat liner and the other does not? These are 2 different cap interiors & cap bills you've posted, why? Each visor should be posted in a separate thread! Until that happens expect no reply!

Please organize your photos and pay attention to what you've been posting. You can preview your posts before publishing them to this on line forum!

It's hard keeping up with all of what your posting and with this request fellow forum members are not a paid staff to determine what your errors are.

I don't mind helping but proof reading is not any forum members job so don't expect replies if this continues!

RTH
    ?

Don't think this is (or meant to be) a Waffen SS cap anyway, it is Allgemeine SS.

Regards,
    RTH

Dear Rich and members, I do apologise for my unintentional mistakes, with your permission, please Let me brief you as to why I have been posting in this forum, in what some may say, a "Frenzy". In the last two weeks, I discovered that the majority of my collection is fake. I have only been collecting for just over a year, however, managed to solicit numerous top end memorabilia and have outlayed a considerable amount of money, as some of the members have alluded to.

I have been fortunate to have the assistance of the member Wizardman, whom I am greatly indebted to and has lead me to your forum and the expertise it contains. With the information I have so far collected, I am in the process of taking actions to recover my money from 2 main local dealers. In addition, I am juggling work (Medical Doctor) young children (8 and 10) old and other family members and life in general.

Usually, when I post these threads its in the early hours of the morning when I am tired and unfortunately only when I get some free time. Another contributing factor is that I am not familiar with this platform and the method of loading photos. On that subject, when one does load photos it is a laborious and inept way of doing so. The pictures that one loads is a small Jpeg and sometimes difficult to see, which is exacerbated by tiredness, poor light and leaving my glasses at work, hence my confusion when I added the previous hat liner to this thread.

Therefore, please accept my sincerest apologies and I will endeavour to improve my actions in all future submissions. I am sincerely greatful to all members who have contributed to my plight and I will update as I get results.

I will redo the thread and post it.

Kind regards. Bence Jones.

Thanks RTH, I approached the seller who has since qualified that he believes the hat to be early Allgemeine SS. Thanks for your input, much appreciated.

?

Even with these photos this cap is not one i would consider original. The textile used is just not correct, among other things!

Default Assistance with possible early Allgemeine SS or Waffen SS Officers Cap

Dear Gentlemen, please accept my repost of this thread without the incorrect picture of the previous SS cap I submitted. Please refer to my previous message outlining the details. In relation to this cap, I have since approached the dealer who now believes the cap to be an early Allgemeine SS cap and not Waffen SS as previously stated. In addition, I have added extra pictures of the label found under the lining and the Totenkopf and Addler. I hope this provides further information to assist with identification. Once again, thank in advance for your assistance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Early Waffen SS officers Cap   Assistance with Early Waffen SS officers Cap  

Any 'newbe' in this hobby is a target for fleecing. Sad but true.

?

Bence, I understand how the small jpeg are difficult to see. when you use the photo uploader and the pictures are checked off on the bottom you can hover over the image to enlarge them to make sure before you actually insert them into the thread. If they are the wrong photos they can be deleted as well. As for your collection I'm very sorry to hear about all the fake items.

I do agree with Arran this one is not original

Regards, Al
    Regards, Al

?

In my opinion It's not original nonetheless. The insignia are fake castings not original crisp die stuck badges. The cap itself is made of the wrong textile as Arran pointed out in the other thread. The label appears to be a fake as well, I'm not even sure what maker 135 would be. I'm sure you'll hear from others.

Good luck
    Regards, Al

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast