Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Authentic Waffen SS Oak leaf camouflage pattern?

Article about: I saw this "Original German reversible helmet cover" with a spring/autumn oak leaf camo on ebay. Could I ask the authenticity of this cover? I am quite good with helmets but lack i

?

Default Authentic Waffen SS Oak leaf camouflage pattern?

I saw this "Original German reversible helmet cover" with a spring/autumn oak leaf camo on ebay. Could I ask the authenticity of this cover?

I am quite good with helmets but lack in the helmet cover field.
    Any information would be much appreciated!

I have some information on other helmets at;
    helmetcollectables.com

Also the photos are not mine. They are that of the listing which can be found at ; Authentic German helmet cover WW2 | eBay

Authentic Waffen SS Oak leaf camouflage pattern?Authentic Waffen SS Oak leaf camouflage pattern?Authentic Waffen SS Oak leaf camouflage pattern?Authentic Waffen SS Oak leaf camouflage pattern?Authentic Waffen SS Oak leaf camouflage pattern?Authentic Waffen SS Oak leaf camouflage pattern?Authentic Waffen SS Oak leaf camouflage pattern?Authentic Waffen SS Oak leaf camouflage pattern?Authentic Waffen SS Oak leaf camouflage pattern?Authentic Waffen SS Oak leaf camouflage pattern?Authentic Waffen SS Oak leaf camouflage pattern?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic Waffen SS Oak leaf camouflage pattern?
    P
    Many

For what its worth this seller has sold 6 of these in the last year. All for around $600 each. Besides a long list of other camo clothing,caps,and tunics. None of it seems good to me and I wont put my money out for it but only my opinion.

Steve

CBH
    ?

I think I'd have to dig it out of the attic myself to ever spend big money on SS camo .
    That being said I would love to own some , but it's not very likely .

?

Camo helmet covers are hard to find. Like CBH said, I'd have to pick it myself or spend big bucks with a reputable dealer. I have serious doubts on this one.

No thanks. This quality does not come out in original examples. Look at the very back strap and see how its misfolded and misstiched. Extreme caution must be taken when dealing with SS textiles.

Quote by octavian View Post
    No thanks. This quality does not come out in original examples. Look at the very back strap and see how its misfolded and misstiched. Extreme caution must be taken when dealing with SS textiles.
    You better believe it I dropped a ton of cash on WSS cammo when I was on the SS kick in the mid to late 70's these cut up shelter quarter covers and caps were all over the place especially like places like good old Globe Militaria if you remember them. timothy

Any SS markings on the clips?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."