Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Collar tab

Article about: Was wondering if I could please get some opinions on this tab. It belongs to a friend who just bought it Thank you

Default Collar tab

Was wondering if I could please get some opinions on this tab. It belongs to a friend who just bought it
    Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collar tab   Collar tab  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collar tab
    P
    Many

I'm not really a fan of this one.
    You can compare to my example posted here.
    Embroiderd TK Pumpkin Head Tab
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I rarely disagree with Ralph but I think the tab posted is a fine original. Same goes with your example Ralph! There’s some slight variations with pumpkinhead tabs.

Quote by John4022 View Post
    I rarely disagree with Ralph but I think the tab posted is a fine original. Same goes with your example Ralph! There’s some slight variations with pumpkinhead tabs.
    Hi John,
    I agree, there are some variations but, I just don't like the materials used in this one.
    IMO, the thread used is too "fuzzy".
    Ralph.

Collar tabCollar tab
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hi John,
    I agree, there are some variations but, I just don't like the materials used in this one.
    IMO, the thread used is too "fuzzy".
    Ralph.
    I see where you're coming from but I still think its fine. Here's a couple other "fuzzy" skulls that compare to tloomis's friends tab. Also the overall materials look good to me well. I'm certainly looking forward to more comments, I'm certainly not a expert!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collar tab   Collar tab  

Collar tab  

?

+1 for me.

?

Hi, this tab maybe helpful. I no longer own it but I acquired it from the widow of the Veteran many years ago. Best, Bill

Collar tab  

Thanks everybody

?

I think its good. There are subtleties that seem correct to me. When you look at the ends of the bones and the "seams" in the skull, they line up.