Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Collar tabs SS BeVo

Article about: Hello, I'm worried about one question, I ask you to be extremely available on it. As I already noticed, the collectors of the militarists split into two camps, some believe that this collar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collar tabs SS BeVo
    P
    Many

I apologize for my meticulousness, I did not mean to offend you, just for me now this question has become extremely interesting.
    Thank you for the information provided!
    And again, forgive me!

A picture from Mollo's Vol. VII, circa NINETEEN SEVENTY SIX. That is, 1976.Collar tabs SS BeVo

Quote by Kalan4a View Post
    I apologize for my meticulousness, I did not mean to offend you, just for me now this question has become extremely interesting.
    Thank you for the information provided!
    And again, forgive me!
    There is never a need to apologize for being meticulous. What causes me to be brutal to you is the fact that there is too much band wagon behavior
    on line of mistruth numero 1 becoming mistruth numero 575 and in about a minute. At the risk of lecturing you, which I have already started to do,
    there is ample evidence of these things, and this evidence (see above) has existed for decades.

At the risk of being the stinker I am, get a couple of books, which are costly, but not as costly as this badge.

SS insignia underwent a perpetual evolution with many confusing traits, and the end point, the impact point, was this
    rather sorry looking object, poorly and cheaply made, and no reflection of the former meticulous glory of hand made
    alu wire insignia of what was just a few years before.

Maybe this is out of print, but I cannot imagine that it is.
    It is also in a French edition, too.Collar tabs SS BeVo

- - ------- - -

The others all rely on the Angolia book from Bender, which is also now an old book, to be sure, but it is so full of flaws that I do not recommend it.

The Beaver book contains a cross section of the leading collections, and multiple examples.

On the wing nut site which is going into hell there is much Schreierei about it, but I accord such things no attention.

I have the French edition, and it has clear images and multiple examples, to include the badge the truth of which you doubt.

Hritz provided this image of a hoard of Dachau depot insignia from the glory days. I, too, at the beginning of the 1970s, saw similar heaps of insignia of this
    type, which contained the disputed collar tab. A person of tender age today cannot understand or know what once existed and how it existed,
    when this stuff was essentially junk versus a coveted and theologically conflicted relic.Collar tabs SS BeVo

These are not my things. They were found by Bob Hritz, a very accomplished SS collector formerly of Chicago and presently of
    Arizona.

Thanks for the information and understanding!
    I thank everyone who answered!
    Now I am completely confident in this subject.

There are those who dispute the existence of these images and the things in them, but this is done either out of ignorance or malice.

The fact that the US Army liberated Dachau and then used the SS camp as a base for decades is also beyond dispute.

Just look at the US Army garrison in Munich posture in the 1950s and 1960s in this regard.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Kalan4a View Post
    Thanks for the information and understanding!
    I thank everyone who answered!
    Now I am completely confident in this subject.
    Well, at least, the assertion that there is no evidence does not stand up to scrutiny, I think you will agree.

and, he is always laughing at us for the things he makes us suffer.Collar tabs SS BeVo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast