Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Collar tabs SS BeVo

Article about: Hello, I'm worried about one question, I ask you to be extremely available on it. As I already noticed, the collectors of the militarists split into two camps, some believe that this collar

Default Collar tabs SS BeVo

Hello, I'm worried about one question, I ask you to be extremely available on it.
    As I already noticed, the collectors of the militarists split into two camps, some believe that this collar tab is a forgery and explains it with their large quantity in the antiques market, good condition and new appearance (some also believe that they were manufactured after the war on the basis of factory billets ). Another collector's camp asserts that this collar tab is original and at the same time it leads few arguments in its favor. Help me draw closer to the truth.
    Personally, I feel more positive emotions about this subject than negative ones.

Examples, facts and other fundamental arguments will be at a great price!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collar tabs SS BeVo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collar tabs SS BeVo
    P
    Many

An original tab.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    An original tab.
    Our wise leader speaks and we are grateful.

My cult of personality is great in the case of Adrian, but I am always grateful for the site he has built for us.

The alternative beckons, with all its trauma and travail.

There is a cartel of anxiety as per war time made SS insignia, for instance, that doubted the existence of the clothing storage depots in Dachau and so forth.
    If you are beginning here, do yourself a favor, and read carefully the posts by collectors with some experience of this regalia over time.

The nifty idea that in the years 1945-1948, there somehow hummed a well functioning regalia industry as, say, in 1942 or what, collides with the reality
    that in large parts of Germany and Austria, the population lived on subsistence rations, to say nothing of having access to the raw materials needed for
    these items, granted the scarcity of textiles and so forth. What did happen was the recycling of war material into the barest necessities.
    If textiles existed, they would have been used for clothing.Collar tabs SS BeVoCollar tabs SS BeVoCollar tabs SS BeVoCollar tabs SS BeVo

Is there any evidence of the existence of this type of collar tabs BeVo in the photo, in the literature and so on?

CBH
    ?

The examples below were picked up by a US Infantryman who help denazify SS troops in 1945.
    Many wartime uniforms use this type of collar, there was an officers and enlisted type.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collar tabs SS BeVo   Collar tabs SS BeVo  

And is there literature in which this subject is shown?

I do not want to seem intrusive, but I'm very interested in evidence of the existence of this subject.
    All that I met on the Internet was unfounded, no examples, everything was based on conjectures and assumptions.
    No one can give a clear example.

Quote by Kalan4a View Post
    And is there literature in which this subject is shown?
    There certainly is. The question I have for you is: why are you asking us where the literature is, versus
    looking for it, yourself?

Quote by Kalan4a View Post
    I do not want to seem intrusive, but I'm very interested in evidence of the existence of this subject.
    All that I met on the Internet was unfounded, no examples, everything was based on conjectures and assumptions.
    No one can give a clear example.
    As pertains to balderdash on line, what are you telling us that we don't know?

You were given a clear example here by my friend in Canada, which was part of a cache of items taken in the western Czechia/Boehmen, or wherever in the vicinity of Plzen
    whence quite a heap of SS surrendered to the US Army. There is even a film of it in you tube, a Signal Corps film of scads of surrendering Wehrmacht
    and Waffen SS troops. I have items from this cache, 100% authentic and with huge patina from the reality of war.

YouTube

- - ------- - -

Mollo's vol 6 and 7 in his series on SS uniform contain examples, as does the more recent Beaver,Bando SS insignia book, and that is just two examples I can
    imagine off the top of my corroded, old head.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast