Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Cuff title questions!

Article about: Hi yall! Not sure if this is the right thread to ask but can anyone give me some good recommendations on good honest dealers that have SS cuff titles in stock? Especially something like an L

Default Cuff title questions!

Hi yall! Not sure if this is the right thread to ask but can anyone give me some good recommendations on good honest dealers that have SS cuff titles in stock? Especially something like an LSSAH one. One of those is the items i desire the most for my collection!! And help or leads would be awesome! Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cuff title questions!
    P
    Many

?

I have heard that fjm44.com is a reliable dealer. He has a few SS cufftitles for sale at the moment.

Some more good dealers:

The Rupturedduck
    Lakesidetrader
    Bevo-Militaria
    Militariaplaza

?

SS Cuff titles is a very wide range of collecting. Waffen-SS Bevo, Embroided Algemeine-SS, RZM or pre-RZM pieces. FJM from Holland has an LAH cuff for as the other commentator stated.
    If you are just starting out, perhaps a numbered SS cuff with the correct tags can be a nice beginning. With patience and a bit of luck these can be scooped up under 500 USD.

I personally like shopping at Kai Winkler, Ratisbon's and Hermann Historica.

Over at the red forum, other collectors sell their insignias and SS cuffs pop up now and then.

Ya i saw the LSAHH cuff but its embroidered and unfortunatly for ist like3500(3600 when converted to US) which i cant afford at the moment i was it would be around 2k. But its a beauty. The one item i truly desire lol. Ive been collecting for a few years now so wouldnt consider myself ad a beginner tho deff not an expert. But ive seen sold LSAHH bevo cufftitle on collectorsguild for 1500 which i was hoping i could find. And i do alreaady have a deustchland cuff title ( thanks to paul at lakeside) but its not a full length it was cut at the ends as is about 7in long but it is uniform removed and is pretty sweet. Ill check those dealers you mentioned! Thanks so much! And what do you mean by “red forum”

I know of the duck and bevo and ive bought alot of awesome items from lakeside. I checked out fjm44 and they actually have a LSAHH! But it way out of my price range at the moment. I was hoping for a bevo one around 1500-2k but its 3500 unfortunately for me lol. Guess ill keep hunting! Thanks for the tips!

Quote by Stickandmovez28 View Post
    ...And what do you mean by “red forum”
    Vocht mean Wehrmacht Awards Forum

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

On that forum has also lots of good information about SS cuff titles
    -TJ-