Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

The David Delich Collection comes to auction

Article about: The David Delich Collection comes to auction at Hermann Historica in October. A portion of our esteemed colleague F-B's collection will also be at auction. While this may be an auction that

Good luck at the auction guys, hope you're able to get what you want without paying a 'king's ransom'
    Paul

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The David Delich Collection comes to auction
    P
    Many

?

This auction broke the SS market. Not many bargains here unfortunately. I am curious on which dealer sites they will pop up soon.

?

For sure! All of F-B's caps that I wanted eluded me however I snagged one of Mr. Delich's caps for a reasonable amount. I only hope that I'm happy with it when it arrives. There are no photo's that can do justice to one of these caps they must be held and examined. Fingers crossed

Regards, Al

?

Just to drive home the point that Vocht made about breaking the market is this lovely WSS Officer Kleiderkasse model. A beautiful cap from a prestigious collection but not so rare as to command this price. You would expect to find a cap like this available on a website at around 12- 15K tops. Here it sold for about 24K after all the fees are added in.

Regards, Al

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Just to drive home the point that Vocht made about breaking the market is this lovely WSS Officer Kleiderkasse model. A beautiful cap from a prestigious collection but not so rare as to command this price. You would expect to find a cap like this available on a website at around 12- 15K tops. Here it sold for about 24K after all the fees are added in.

I was thinking about placing a bid on the reverse SS enlisted/NCO collar tab as that one is only the 2nd one I'd seen as the the one i'd seen is in my collection so I figured like a dealer, lock the supply up and wait a few years....;-Q). I looked but could not discover a link to place a bid. I tried 3 times and figured it is an omen to not be involved. But for the life of me I could not find a link to bid on anything in the auction.

Regarding that visor Aldo, not only is it insanity coming into play but it's obscene what it is going on. I have an officers W-SS visor that was worn, a captured piece that's had field repairs but is an excellent field used example. I am wondering now if this auction makes that visor an $18,000.00 visor. Hey, no fees so there is an obvious savings! LMAO.......

Just reviewed the sold lots and the prices they fetched....amazing and I am breathless seeing the results...... and the hammer prices do not reflect the fees either. I noticed most items sold for something I'd expect to see, but many went into the stratosphere. Deep pocket investors have really been involved....the one off Charlamagne cuff title is an OMG X100 type hammer price. Just crazy to see the results...
    Attached Images Attached Images The David Delich Collection comes to auction 

Hello i could not whatch it live checking now, some insane price tags for sure! wonder what this sold for? it seems like you cant see price on items sold post auction, anyone know please let me know!

Cheers!

?

Hello.
    This eagle has not been sold. Along with several other unsold items, it has not been uploaded to the post auction sale section. It may be uploaded later.
    Here is a picture from another site.
    You can see an estimate here.
    Regards Georgi.The David Delich Collection comes to auction

?

Hello colleagues.
    Here's another stunning sale.

?

Quote by georgi View Post
    Hello colleagues.
    Here's another stunning sale.