Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Delich Hoheitszeichen, bestickt, Aermeladler et cetera u. varia.

Article about: Some of the Delich treasures.

Default Delich Hoheitszeichen, bestickt, Aermeladler et cetera u. varia.

Some of the Delich treasures. Delich Hoheitszeichen, bestickt, Aermeladler et cetera u. varia.Delich Hoheitszeichen, bestickt, Aermeladler et cetera u. varia.Delich Hoheitszeichen, bestickt, Aermeladler et cetera u. varia.Delich Hoheitszeichen, bestickt, Aermeladler et cetera u. varia.Delich Hoheitszeichen, bestickt, Aermeladler et cetera u. varia.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Delich Hoheitszeichen, bestickt, Aermeladler et cetera u. varia.
    P
    Many

Hi Friedrich....this is a cuff title I have never seen..and could you give a history of the "Ewald Hamaan " name . Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Friedrich....this is a cuff title I have never seen..and could you give a history of the "Ewald Hamaan " name . Best Regards Larry
    Thanks, dear friend, Mr. Delich passed it on to me, and without any history save that he failed to buy it at Manion's in the epoch when Manion's had good stuff, a long time ago.

Delich Hoheitszeichen, bestickt, Aermeladler et cetera u. varia.Here is a page from Manion's ca. 1978....

Default Nice Adler

Hi FB, what wonderful peaces of workman ship. I really like the 3rd eagle down.
    What is it from, I can not recall seeing that type before.
    Regards SK
    Sorry FB,I deleted the Picture attached, but it still was sent.
    Attached Images Attached Images Delich Hoheitszeichen, bestickt, Aermeladler et cetera u. varia. 

Quote by Silberkreuz View Post
    Hi FB, what wonderful peaces of workman ship. I really like the 3rd eagle down.
    Regards SK
    Sorry FB,I deleted the Picture attached, but it still was sent.
    All thanks due to David Delich, from whose remarkable collection this all stems.

Many thanks, as always, to Friedrich-Berthold and David Delich for sharing these; especially the Musikschule Braunschweig shoulder board and the Deutsche Heimschule cuff title!

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Friedrich....this is a cuff title I have never seen..and could you give a history of the "Ewald Hamann " name .
    That one is a bit of a riddle, isn't it? The name doesn't ring any bells (at least for me) and I can't find the title in any of the standard references, either.

Quote by Silberkreuz View Post
    I really like the 3rd eagle down.
    That is the first pattern SS officers' sleeve eagle, worn on the grey uniform.

Burschenschaft Holzminda 1937 Ewald Hamann "Kameradschaft Ewald Hamann".

Default Answer required.

Hi All, as you gentleman are properly the most informed on this Forum, could any of you answer my post in the SS section regarding the gruppenfurher tabs without acorns on the top part of the stem/leaf. Look forward to hearing an answer.
    Thank you.

Regards SK
    Last edited by Silberkreuz; 06-15-2014 at 06:17 PM.

pls send a link in your post where they are to find ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast