Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Delich Treasures

Article about: From the Delich treasures this vision of SSTV collar patches, Waffen SS Totenkopf things and more to the horizon.

Default Delich Treasures Totenschaedel collar patches

From the Delich treasures this vision of SSTV collar patches, Waffen SS Totenkopf things and more to the horizon. Delich TreasuresDelich TreasuresDelich Treasures

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Delich Treasures
    P
    Many

A unique collection to be sure!

Words can not express how amazing this collection is.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thank you, Bob, for your swift action. I do not think these are in their own thread, and since this material garners so much interest, it can risk duplication. Thanks to our JHAM for it, as well as Mr. Delich, of course.

Truly a mesmerising assortment of skulls gathered here.. My highest compliments to Mr. Delich and my thanks to the forum members who make it possible to view such items.

Josh

Holy mother of god!!!! I´m speechless!!! That is a for sure the best SS-TV tab collection I have ever seen for sure! Thanks a lot for sharing them with us and send a warm thank you to mr Delich too.

Quote by Badto666 View Post
    Holy mother of god!!!! I´m speechless!!! That is a for sure the best SS-TV tab collection I have ever seen for sure! Thanks a lot for sharing them with us and send a warm thank you to mr Delich too.
    Thanks. I know he will appreciate your kind thought.

?

A unique collection that could never be duplicated. Such a treat to see like all the other marvelous items Mr.Delich has shared.

Thanks, Pat

?

so here are all the vertikal TK tabs that we miss on the market these days

?

Thumbs up

Dave is a personal friend - who I seldom see since I now live in Colorado (used to live south of KCMo) - I've know him for at least 50 yrs. Last saw him at the militaria show in KC a couple of years ago.
    His total collection (almost all SS related) is beyond the grasp of most! I have a huge WW 2 German collection, but while my SS stuff is impressive to many it pales beside his!
    Sarge

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast