Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Delich treasures part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.

Article about: by HPL2008 This special diamonds version of the badge was an honorary award bestowed by Göring. Some of the recipients were Luftwaffe pilots, some were otherwise distinguished aviators and s

Default Delich treasures part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.

Herewith are further items that should astound all seekers and for which we thank David Delich with great enthusiasm and humility.
    These are the things found nowhere else, and, of course, which you are not likely to see on the daily pie fight website. Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Delich treasures part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.

The white tunic (top) was, of course, the property of Heinrich Himmler; the field grey that of Werner Lorenz; and black formal wear was that of Joachim von Ribbentrop. The three white uniforms at the bottom include the RFSS as well as another luminary, and a real SSTV uniform, unlike most others.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-06-2013 at 03:42 AM.

?

Default Re: Delich treasures part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.

Just superb! It is a treat to have a glimpse at Mr. Delich's collection. My thanks to both Mr. Delich and to FB for their kindness and willingness to share their treasures with our little group.

Kind regards,

CMH

Welldone FB. David said he would show more. As I remember, it is still WOW!!

?

I still don't get the SS Oberabschnitt districts. You've got Sued and West etc which is fine so why have a Rhein one as well?

Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.
    Quote by BenVK View Post
    I still don't get the SS Oberabschnitt districts. You've got Sued and West etc which is fine so why have a Rhein one as well?
    This organization had its origins in: a.) military districts, i.e. the territorial structure of the army and its reserves and b.) the district structure of the SA, as the SA was more or less a copy of many organizational features of the old army.
    The SS reproduced this structure more or less from its source within the SA, and in its post 1933 form was also to interleave with the Gau structure of the NSDAP as well as the older governmental, federal structure of Germany in its post 1871 form.
    The Nazi state was erected on a combination of the existing Laender, as well as the normal national government as well, of course, on the basis of the NSDAP and its branches.

But let nothing, no detail however picayune, take away from these Delich things of marvel, which we are privileged to see.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-05-2013 at 11:46 PM.

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Welldone FB. David said he would show more. As I remember, it is still WOW!!
    Dear Colleague, Wow does best describe it, I think. Thanks for yours, FB

Like other European countries, Germany is a place of its historical regions, which in the Holy Roman Empire had their own political and even cultural autonomy. Despite national unification in 1871, this diversity was mirrored in the political development after 1870, and which the Nazis tried to reorganize on a total basis, but never wholly did so. Ergo, regional subdivisions even in Nazi Germany, with its centralizing urge.....No one in Hamburg would dream of describing themselves as being identical to the people of Oberbayern, and vice versa.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-06-2013 at 04:11 AM.

?

Ah ok, I get it now, thanks FB.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Ah ok, I get it now, thanks FB.
    Nothing in this is really at all simple.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast