Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Der Fuhrer Collar Tab

Article about: Hi Guys can I please get your opinions on this. Im no expert on these. And currently in a Tasmania unloading vessel. So only in for couple of days. And seen these available in NZ. As always

?

Default Der Fuhrer Collar Tab

Hi Guys can I please get your opinions on this. Im no expert on these. And currently in a Tasmania unloading vessel. So only in for couple of days. And seen these available in NZ. As always thanks for your time and thoughts. Regards AL Der Fuhrer Collar TabDer Fuhrer Collar Tab

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Der Fuhrer Collar Tab
    P
    Many

?

Am i right in thinking they look similar to the tab top right. Picture off forum hopefully ok to use as reference. Der Fuhrer Collar Tab

?

The op Runes do resemble my tab from the reference photo. Unfortunately I don't know enough to authenticate yours. Hopefully someone else will comment

Der Fuhrer Collar TabDer Fuhrer Collar Tab
    Regards, Al

?

Thanks Aldo. Dealer tells me vet bring back. And original. I know not to buy the story though. I think it is looking at pictures on forum. Just dont have the experience. Would just like confirmation. As have been told it good and also not! Confusing at the least.

If Felix over at WAF says its good then I believe him. He's been collecting these tabs for a long time. I certainly like the tab too, hope you get it.

Quote by John4022 View Post
    If Felix over at WAF says its good then I believe him. He's been collecting these tabs for a long time.
    I agree with this.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

CBH
    ?

Here is a poor quality photo of an Officers Tab, not mine unfortunately.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Der Fuhrer Collar Tab   Der Fuhrer Collar Tab  

Attached Images Attached Images Der Fuhrer Collar Tab 

?

Thanks guys. I normally just use this forum but needed confirmation as dealer was only giving me a couple of days to decide. And sailing again today. It will be mine on my return home as have confirmed with dealer. Will share some pictures when it in my small group once home. Around end of August. Thanks again

Great tab, congratulations! Look forward to seeing some more pictures soon.

Best wishes,
    Scotty.