Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Displayed SS-insignia and some assorted fieldgear

Article about: Hello gentlemen! I would just like to take the opportunity to say THANKS to all of you guys who has helped me with opinions, advice and your knowledge, especially some of my fellow Swedes (C

Default Displayed SS-insignia and some assorted fieldgear

Hello gentlemen!

I would just like to take the opportunity to say THANKS to all of you guys who has helped me with opinions, advice and your knowledge, especially some of my fellow Swedes (Carlsson and others)! I would have lost a lot of money if it wasn't for a lot of you guys.

Here are some of the items you have helped me to acquire (The "zelt-cloth" is repro of course), sorry for the quality of the photos. Collecting gets more and more interesting the more I learn and the best purchases I've made so far are probably books.

I'm still in the beginning of my collecting-career, but with this I hope you will have patience even with my future questions and I wish you all a nice weekend

//Staffan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Displayed SS-insignia and some assorted fieldgear   Displayed SS-insignia and some assorted fieldgear  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Displayed SS-insignia and some assorted fieldgear
    P
    Many

Looks great!!
    Well done

I just donated some to this forum. I really appreciate it when members help others here to get the "goodies!" Threads like this makes me feel good : ) And not forgetting, thanx for sharing those nice items.
    Stig

Looks great Staffan, thanks for sharing !
    Regards
    Paul