Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early SS Latvian Collar Tab?

Article about: Hey everyone, a bit stumped on this piece here. I want to say it’s a collar tab, but compared to the very very few examples I can find, the backing doesn’t seem right (unless it was a cu

Default Early SS Latvian Collar Tab?

Hey everyone, a bit stumped on this piece here. I want to say it’s a collar tab, but compared to the very very few examples I can find, the backing doesn’t seem right (unless it was a cut off?). The only 2 pictures I have aren’t the most crisp, so please forgive me for that, I’ll try to get better pictures from the gentleman I’m speaking to very soon. Any help is appreciated! Just trying to find out what exactly this isEarly SS Latvian Collar Tab?Early SS Latvian Collar Tab?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SS Latvian Collar Tab?
    P
    Many

?

who knows... What are the dimensions of the piece of cloth? I doubt this is a Latvian SS collar tab though.

I’ll have to check when I get it in hand. A good friend of mine has it, and I was interested in it, just didn’t know too much on it. No one seems to know for sure, it’s weird

?

Well hard to say still. My lucky guess is that would be a cut off from a schutzmannschaft EM shoulder board. Let's wait for other opinions here.

Interesting! I’m definitely eager to learn more, so we’re thinking it may not be a collar tab, but a shoulder board piece?

It sure looks like it is cut off, perhaps it is from shoulder board
    -TJ-

I appreciate everyone’s help so far, thank you