Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

ex Mollo RZM tag fakes

Article about: This tag is in a fake black tunic presently for sale which was offered to me eighteen months or so ago, and now that the thing is public, I felt enjoined to discuss its details. - - Updated

ex Mollo RZM tag fakes
    Quote by Winkelman View Post
    And for further comparison an original Roman " II " - IMO somewhat underappreciated due to the relatively high availability of Arabic numerals .
    I assume the odds of it being a 2. Sturmbannstab are higher than für Abschnitt Chemnitz .. ?
    Thank you. With the mid 1937 reform, the roman numeral was worn in the Standarte for the Sturmbann staff, as you indicate. Mr. d'Alquen enclosed the document for this reform. The image of Herr Reiter is further evidence.

I appreciate any piece of this regalia so long as it is authentic, even the common things.

Following popular taste has never much pleased me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ex Mollo RZM tag fakes
    P
    Many

ex Mollo RZM tag fakesex Mollo RZM tag fakesex Mollo RZM tag fakesex Mollo RZM tag fakesex Mollo RZM tag fakesA real black SS uniform, even with ho hum badges is vastly better than a embellished and silly one, with dubious credentials.

ex Mollo RZM tag fakesex Mollo RZM tag fakesex Mollo RZM tag fakesCompare.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4