Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fake Skull Unterlage

Article about: This is the first time I've seen one of these- a hand-made fake template for a bullion skull tab. Clearly cut out with an exact-o knife! For sale at Collectors' Guild for the modest price of

?

Default Fake Skull Unterlage

This is the first time I've seen one of these- a hand-made fake template for a bullion skull tab. Clearly cut out with an exact-o knife! For sale at Collectors' Guild for the modest price of only $495...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake Skull Unterlage  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Skull Unterlage
    P
    Many

?

Unbelievable!
    Regards, Al

?

Hmmmm... Unterlagen did exist, and has been talked about on several forums, not sure about this Forum, Wim. Saris has also mentioned these before as well, do you believe that the hand embroidery was done by memory or sight alone ? As far the S.S. one, I have no idea, but Unterlagen were common place ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake Skull Unterlage   Fake Skull Unterlage  

Fake Skull Unterlage   Fake Skull Unterlage  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

On another Forum, there are extensive threads on this subject, it would leave one to at least to investigate the possibility that if the unterlagen were used for runes, why not the skull ? As for the one shown by the original poster it is any mans guess on originality..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake Skull Unterlage  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Of course there were originals of this unterlage, but, like your examples above, they were all stamped out by machine, not cut out by hand with a razor blade!

Quote by Arran View Post
    Of course there were originals of this unterlage, but, like your examples above, they were all stamped out by machine, not cut out by hand with a razor blade!
    Agreed.
    Just look at the eye openings.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

CBH
    ?

This item has been removed from the site, apparently not sold, as they leave up sold items ads.