Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fair

Article about: Today I went to an annual Finnish militaria fair at Oulu. There was a fake SS uniform for sale. Tunic, helmet and boots all for 1000 euros. Not quite right... But, there was some real stuff

Default Fake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fair

Today I went to an annual Finnish militaria fair at Oulu.

There was a fake SS uniform for sale. Tunic, helmet and boots all for 1000 euros.

Not quite right...

But, there was some real stuff too. A few Finnish tunics, but also a couple WW2 Luftwaffe ones too...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fair
    P
    Many

The black tunic is a plaything. You have enough images from ourside to know a real item of black woolens a la schwarzer Dienstrock, etc.
    Not too appetizing. The signal Lw one looks ok, but I am sure the Fliegerblue is also faked.
    In the 1960s, these were had in bundles without the rank badges for USD 25.Fake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fair

FB...bottom pics...that's a "helluva" hat !! I want to just reach out & grab it

Quote by real steel View Post
    FB...bottom pics...that's a "helluva" hat !! I want to just reach out & grab it
    I showed several caps? Which one do you mean?Fake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fair

MAP
    ?

Well, it is difficult to pick a favorite from your lovely pile...but this one of yours has been pinned on my wall for years!

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Friedrich... I think you have room for a few more hats in your collection!

Quote by MAP View Post
    Well, it is difficult to pick a favorite from your lovely pile...but this one of yours has been pinned on my wall for years!

and a pile it surely is, dear friend. A pile.Fake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fairFake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fair
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-21-2018 at 01:05 AM.

Quote by MAP View Post

Do let me write that I am happy you save the picture, in this case made by Shea's crack photographer, and better than my own spasdic pictures.
    The cap is a very nice one, and I well recall a long time ago a dealer trying to spoof me to the effect the thing was a fake.
    In fact, I endured a lot of psyops with the low jinx whereby the more aggressive dealer type tries to intimidate the collector
    with bullsh!t. It did not work. In fact, the spoofing and misinformation of gun show old wives and so forth made me more determined
    to spread in a republic of the digits as many facts about these items as I could possibly manage. That is, to take the real sources
    and put them before you so you can enable yourself to be less vulnerable to the spoofs and whatnot.
    I respond very poorly to such attempts at manipulation with counter escalation via aysmetric capabilities.Fake SS tunic at Finnish militaria fair
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-21-2018 at 01:06 AM.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Do let me write that I am happy you save the picture, in this case made by Shea's crack photographer, and better than my own spasdic pictures.
    The cap is a very nice one, and I well recall a long time ago a dealer trying to spoof me to the effect the thing was a fake.
    In fact, I endured a lot of psyops with the low jinx whereby the more aggressive dealer type tries to intimidate the collector
    with bullsh!t. It did not work. In fact, the spoofing and misinformation of gun show old wives and so forth made me more determined
    to spread in a republic of the digits as many facts about these items as I could possibly manage. That is, to take the real sources
    and put them before you so you can enable yourself to be less vulnerable to the spoofs and whatnot.
    I respond very poorly to such attempts at manipulation with counter escalation via aysmetric capabilities.
    I do not pretend that this one (or one similar) would ever grace my cabinet but I do enjoy looking at it. Some items "speak". And this one speaks to me.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast