Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Found a ss abzeichen ?

Article about: Found it in mine hometown where the german police and ss stayed.Can anyone please help me...what is it ? On the ss rune there are black emaille rest.And on the round there is white emaille r

?

Default Found a ss abzeichen ?

Found it in mine hometown where the german police and ss stayed.Can anyone please help me...what is it ? On the ss rune there are black emaille rest.And on the round there is white emaille rest.With kind regards PatFound a ss abzeichen ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Found a ss abzeichen ?
    P
    Many

?

Found a ss abzeichen ?

Where was it found? On the site of an old building or fortification? At the site of a battle? How far underground was it? Was anything else found with it? Could be a genuine wartime artifact or the result of a high school metalshop project from the 1970s. Clues will be needed if any identification is to be attempted. For me, it looks like nothing I've seen before.

?

Found 12 meters behind a house where the germans stayed till 1943.Then the house was taken down.For a anti tank wall/panzermauer and trenches...build for the atlantik wall.After the war the was no new buildings there.I tougt myself this abzeichen was on a wachthouse from ss.Or maybe it was something the make for christmas...for the ss julfest ??? I really have no idea.Greetings Pat.Sorry for my english my dutch and german is better.

Hmmm interesting, this sounds promising...was it deep underground or close to the surface? Don't worry about your English, it's way better than my Dutch!

?

It was not a good signal...and it was 40 cm deep.I found also a hole filled with dwm ss cartridges there.

Is it from a staff car perhaps?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I would go with Nick's theory. Certainly not an issue item.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!