Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German ss uniforms

Article about: Dear members. I need your advice/help. I have a Polish guy who sometimes help me find stuff in Poland. He sendt this photos of ss uniforms. Can they be real or just fake?

Default German ss uniforms

Dear members.

I need your advice/help. I have a Polish guy who sometimes help me find stuff in Poland. He sendt this photos of ss uniforms. Can they be real or just fake?

German ss uniformsGerman ss uniformsGerman ss uniformsGerman ss uniforms

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German ss uniforms
    P
    Many

You need far better, and more photos before you consider spending any money on these.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Granted what you show, and without an authoritative set of images, these are commonly found reproductions made in the thousands for people to wear play acting,
    and or to prey upon collectors who have little idea of SS regalia.

It really does amaze me how many of these "genuine SS uniforms" appear all of a sudden out of the woodwork.

A lesson in history.......at the end of the war being caught with SS insignia of any kind meant certain death, especially from the Russians, therefore 99% of uniforms were either burnt or stripped of insignia. even the uniforms from the big boys have been messed with at some point (although they would not admit to it). Anything German 33-45 AND SS carries Caveat Emptor

Admittedly there are some occasions where something is "found" after 75 years, but the condition is "usually" with cloth at least, in a poor state. just my tuppence

When a polish guy "finds" a LSSAH Panzerjacke in such a good condition and sends only this pic, I would be very, very sceptical. How stands the chance that you can find a genuine Leibstandarte panzer wrap in a MINT-looking condition in poland? I think we have a red flag here. Keep such things in mind before buying these expensive items from a polish seller, which are well known for their many fakes.

Good luck.

Regards

The last time I was in Krakau, there was 10 or 15 uniforms, all horrible fakes, I told to the sellers it was faake, and they told it's original!
    I think Poland is the nest of all these items.
    In the past, one friend living in France(but from Krakau) asked me pieces from FW 190 to make copies in POland....(carriage for the MG 131!)
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Ok. Thank for your very helpfull advice ☺. I was almost shore itcwas fake stuff but did want to ask anyway.

Looks to be junk. Reenactors might like it, but not for a collector.

c/W

Maybe these are an unending source of "reparation" payments for what was done to Poland... My wife flips out if I sell a piece "I'm profiting from Nazi items" (more like I lost my shirt buying Nazi items but that's another story altogether ;-)... but it seems like some people (with fraud in mind) may have their special reasons for doing this, or maybe it's just purely financially motivated.

You have to wonder...

More like misrepresentation and thievery. To sell something you know is not original is wrong. Unfortunately we have a host of dealers who know perfectly well something isn't original and they sell it anyway. If you are looking at something and questions pop up in your mind, put it down, turn and walk away. You are you're own worst enemy.

c/W

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast