Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

grey SS general's cap

Article about: as noted. - - Updated - - This is not my property.

Default grey SS general's cap

grey SS general's capgrey SS general's capas noted. grey SS general's capgrey SS general's capgrey SS general's capgrey SS general's capgrey SS general's capgrey SS general's cap

- - Updated - -

This is not my property.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture grey SS general's cap   grey SS general's cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement grey SS general's cap
    P
    Many

I think This one is coming up for auction soon. I don't know anything about these, but I think this one has some history behind it. The WWII Vet I think wrote down how it was Acquired. I recognize the number stamp and the grease stain on the inside.
    John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Said cap sold for USD 23500 plus expenses, so I infer from this fact that the market for SS regalia has not yet sputtered to its end.....

Quality will always sell.

Congrats to the new owner.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

...and congratulations to all owners of SS caps at all points of the compass, which are, as some suggested, just "old caps" and "worthless."

People pay more from Levi's blue jeans from the early 20th century and someone paid a great heap of ducats for a Mercedes race care from 1954 and....and....!

A holy Grail....

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    A holy Grail....

Blood Flag existed only once, Gen. caps if W-SS or VT/Allg. are more around. Very rare but if you have the money you can get them.
    If you have money for the Blood Flag you don't get the holy grail of the III.Reich.