Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Himmler pic question....

Article about: Hello everyone, I came across this Himmler pic. My question is, is his ringed hand, I thought was, an Honor ring, and a HH monogrammed ring? Look at this close up, is it me, or do his hands

Default Himmler pic question....

Hello everyone,
    I came across this Himmler pic. My question is, is his ringed hand, I thought was, an Honor ring, and a HH monogrammed ring? Look at this close up, is it me, or do his hands look tattooed under the rings? Also, what is the first medal on his ribbon bar, anybody? Ty.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Himmler pic question....   Himmler pic question....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Himmler pic question....
    P
    Many

I don't think Himmler himself had an SS honour ring, as this ring was a gift given by him to other members of the SS as a special recognition. Also, it could only be worn on the left hand ring finger, although there were others like Dietrich who wore it on his little finger or Heydrich who wore it on his right hand! (Himmler was very picky about this, however) and that one there doesn't look like an honour ring. I have no clue what the other ring and the medal could be, though.

Items of personal jewellery, most likely, rather than anything official.

B.B.

I was just thinking with Himmler's, links, to the Occult, and the symbolism of the ring, in general, he either gave himself, an original, God knows what kind of etching since its etched with his facsimile. Like in his own mind he was King Auther, and this was his court, or round table, idk.