Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

I Found the Holy Grail ..................

Article about: ................... see post # 74. https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/colle...8/#post2205444

Some more 1935-36 pix .........................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I Found the Holy Grail ..................   I Found the Holy Grail ..................  

I Found the Holy Grail ..................   I Found the Holy Grail ..................  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I Found the Holy Grail ..................
    P
    Many

Comparison M35 TK collar patch reverses ................... no RZM labels or tags !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I Found the Holy Grail ..................  

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    Here is another shot of the "2" TK , that I sold awhile back, sorry that you missed out on that one.
    Chris, I remember that well
    Regards, Al

Just a thought.

The Wehrwolf Schwarze Brigade Sachsen (c. 300 men) existed for only a few months mid-1933. Members were staunch supporters of the NSDAP and this was the only Wehrwolf unit to wear swastika armbands instead of Wwolf armbands.

When 'Der Wehrwolf' as a whole was dissolved, most members went into the SA. However, Schwarze Brigade men went into the SS.

The black Wehrwolf peaked cap dated from 1927 ............... and was later copied by the SS to replace their kepi.

So, I wonder if the skulls on these Schwarze Brigade Sachsen cuff titles could have been the inspiration for the M35 collar patch, which existed for only a year or so before it was replaced by the more detailed and well-known SS-TK collar patch ??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I Found the Holy Grail ..................   I Found the Holy Grail ..................  

I Found the Holy Grail ..................  

Oooh!! I really know nothing about the originality of these pieces other than what period they represent. What wonderful early Reich tabs! You chaps have some great history there and rare as hens teeth!! I will stick to simple helmets! Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    You chaps have some great history there and rare as hens teeth!! Leon.

Leon.

Just for you !

OH ho!! And just look at that Weimar style cap with a TK in that image too!!
    Great stuff!! Leon.

Dos
    ?

Incredible Robin. After all those years, The grail has finally landed. Although in my opinion, you have more of them haha! No doubt that this design of skull from the "Schwarze Brigade" was used for the early tabs in the "Schutzstaffel". Congrats and best regards,

Marten

Quote by Robin Lumsden View Post
    Leon.

Just for you !
    By the way Robin. I have a hard back copy of your TR awards book from about 30 years ago! One of the first books I ever bought on the subject as a teenager!! Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    By the way Robin. I have a hard back copy of your TR awards book from about 30 years ago! One of the first books I ever bought on the subject as a teenager!! Leon.
    Thanks Leon. That was the last book I ever wrote, and now I'm so old I can hardly even remember writing it !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I Found the Holy Grail ..................  

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast