Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

John Pepera SS headwear at Hermann Historica

Article about: by Arran My friend in town here owns Ludke's black and white tunics (also by Stechbarth), so I hope he gets the tuxedo to re-unite the group! Did Jim get it Arran? That is still some of the

Default John Pepera SS headwear at Hermann Historica

Some items from the late John Pepera, known to many of us. To be auctioned by Herman Historica. John Pepera SS headwear at Hermann Historica

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement John Pepera SS headwear at Hermann Historica
    P
    Many

?

I checked out a couple of these at the SOS. Very nice. The black ones were tagged at 5000 euro for an opening bid. The auction is in May.

There were also 900 pieces of headgear from the late Robby Wilson collection. A lot of it was German but there was headgear from around the world. These were being shown in a separate room at the SOS. Herman Historica is auctioning these in late March. The catalogue for the Auction is better than most reference books.

Thanks for the comments.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Some items from the late John Pepera, known to many of us. To be auctioned by Herman Historica. John Pepera SS headwear at Hermann Historica
    Very pleasing shape to the visors as shown above. I have been searching for an officers cap, perhaps the time is near. Thank you for the photo.

CMH

?

I especial like the kepi and the one with the heer eagle. Just the way i like these things.

Peppera had one of the leading collections and was a generous and informed man.

- - ------- - -

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Very pleasing shape to the visors as shown above. I have been searching for an officers cap, perhaps the time is near. Thank you for the photo.

CMH
    Well, there you are. He had very good examples that would be a delight in your collection.

John Pepera SS headwear at Hermann Historica
    Quote by TrondK View Post
    I especial like the kepi and the one with the heer eagle. Just the way i like these things.
    The kepi came from Stezelberger, and it has the runics and the RZM tag of the brown type. It has some wear, but it is wholly real. Viz:John Pepera SS headwear at Hermann Historica

John Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaThe silk senior leader cap.

John Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaSomething not dissimilar, but for lower ranks. Not for sale today.

Thanks for the heads up on this.

John was a nice guy.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast