Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kampfbinde with SS tag

Article about: I have very little experience with these, but I don't have much hope for this. Just in case, I'm posting it here for opinions. Thanks in advance for any insight!

that's what I thought, the same one.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kampfbinde with SS tag
    P
    Many

?

Yes, it's the same one posted by Naptime and another member. I found it advertised locally, so it seems a bit strange that so many people have found the same one. I'm considering going to take a look at it in person, but I might just pass on this one if the circumstances seem a bit fishy.

Yes, I actually found it online and also noticed the fake mothers cross. I was going to buy the armband at $75 as that's a pretty sweet deal but the seller wasn't willing to ship it. Erno, please let us know if you buy it. Good luck!

?

Thanks, Naptime! I'm considering passing this over, as I don't get a good feeling from the seller. But I'm going to be in the area this weekend, so if it seems legitimate I will go and take a look at least.

?

Guys, I have decided to pass on the armband. The seller is being a bit dodgy, so it's not really worth a lot of aggravation for something that's not really within my area of interest anyway. Thanks for all the thoughts and opinions, though! It has been educational, and I'll now have a better idea of what to look for in the future should I come across another one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2